Vegan Cinnamon Rolls With Crescent Dough
This cinnamon rolls recipe is very easy. We make these cinnamon rolls with croissant dough!
Servings: 6 rolls
- 1 can vegan crescent roll or vegan puff pastry
- 50 gram vegan butter melted ¼ cup
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50-100 grams (caster) sugar ¼-½ cup, depending on taste
Cinnamon Roll Icing
- 100 grams powdered sugar ⅞ cup
- 2 tablespoon vegetable milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
Preheat the oven to 200 °C / 390 °F.
Roll out the croissant dough and press perforations to seal.
Brush the dough with melted butter. Mix the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the melted butter.
Roll up the dough as you rolled it out.
Try to close the end firmly. Then cut the roll into 6 slices.
Bake them on a baking tray lined with baking paper for 10-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the icing by mixing the powdered sugar with milk and vanilla extract. Pour the icing over the cinnamon rolls and enjoy your meal!