Rainbow Fruit Salad Recipe
Fruit salads are super tasty and easily made! We turn this fruit salad recipe into a rainbow fruit salad.
Servings: 6 people
- 200 gram strawberries 1 cup
- 2 tangerines / apricots or ½ papaya
- 1 mango or ½ pineapple
- 3 kiwis or 1 cup of white grapes
- 150 grams blueberries 1 cup
- 100 grams red grapes 1 cup
Fruit Salad Dressing
- 3 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1 eetlepel honey or agave syrup optional
Rinse the strawberries, blueberries and grapes with cold water. Drain the fruit.
Peel the tangerines and cut the wedges in half. Cut the apricots into halved wedges. Or cut the papaya in half, scoop out the seeds, remove the skin and cut into cubes.
Peel the mango and cut into pieces. Or cut the peel off the pineapple and cut the pineapple into pieces.
Peel the kiwis and cut into pieces.
Remove the crowns from the strawberries and cut in half. Halve the grapes too. Put all the fruit together in a container.
Mix lemon or lime juice with the fruit. Season with honey or agave syrup.