Rainbow Paradise Cocktail
A fabulous rainbow cocktail with a tropical twist!
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 40 milliliter grenadine (1 part / 1.35 oz)
- ice crushed or cubes
- 160 milliliter pineapple juice (4 parts / 5.4 oz)
- 80 milliliter malibu coconut rum (2 parts / 2.7 oz)
- 40 milliliter water (1 part / 1.35 oz)
- 20 milliliter blue curacao (½ part / 0.7 oz)
Pour grenadine syrup into a 400 ml / 16 ounce hurricane glass.We use a jigger of 20/40 ml, but you can also use a shot glass or other size jigger and stick to the parts of the ingredients.
Fill the entire glass with ice.
Mix pineapple juice with Malibu in another cup. Pour this mixture into the glass with the grenadine syrup (stir to make the layers better and to create an orange layer).
Mix water with blue curaçao and pour gently (with a spoon) over the yellow layer and you will see that it flows nicely and creates a green layer!
Serve with a lemon slice or orange twist. Cheers!
You can also make this cocktail with orange juice and vodka!
Then the pouring order is:
So you do NOT use water and do NOT mix the orange juice, otherwise it will not work and the blue layer will sink.
- Grenadine syrup (40 ml / 1 part) + ice
- Orange juice (200 ml / 5 parts)
- Blue curacao (20 ml / ½ part) + vodka (80 ml / 2 parts) (careful!)